OUR BIM EXPERTISE FOR YOUR CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
TEOLE Ingénierie 3D develops its BIM expertise in Paray-le-Monial and offers it to professionals in France and abroad. Discover our fields of expertise and call on our services for the success of your construction work.
- Project planning
- Digital BIM models
- BIM manager
- 2D and 3D plans
- BIM in the building
- 3D modeling
- Scanning existing buildings
- Electrical engineering
- Feasibility study
- Climate engineering
THE STUDY OF PROJECTS
Project study is an integral part of our BIM expertise. The BIM manager will set up summary meetings to check interoperability between each business model - heating, masonry, electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, etc. - in order to avoid conflicts between them.
THE BIM SYNTHESIS
The BIM summary is linked to the harmonisation step of the BIM model. It makes it possible to develop the technical analysis of the BIM teams over time, during the management of the model.
It provides a comprehensive and accurate view of the project’s progress. It allows to prioritize the technical problems encountered and to propose adequate solutions to designers in order to integrate them into the BIM model.
The project study provides reliable reports that allow an easier reading of risk levels, as well as a thorough management of conflicts. These are classified by complexity levels and categories, among which are listed:
- geometric conflicts: objects interacting when they should not be
- attribute conflicts: repeated information in two categories, duplicate problems
- binding conflicts: objects that should be superposed one on another when it isn't, which creates and injustified void
DIGITAL BIM MODELS
TEOLE Ingénierie 3D creates and assembles your digital BIM models. These digital models are one of the essential elements of BIM and require a great technical expertise for their implementation.
WHAT IS A DIGITAL BIM MODEL ?
A digital BIM model is a virtual object whose existence is only digital. It is therefore a computer file.
THE DATA IN A DIGITAL BIM MODEL
Not all digital models are BIM models. To do this, the data in the mock-up must be “smart” to enable a thorough analysis of the project. This data can be :
- semantics: very precise description of the object, datasheets, etc
- quantitative: area, volume, length of the object
- mechanical: nature of materials, mechanical connections, etc
- behaviour: interaction between different objects
Other data may also be related to the composition of the object (nature of the materials), its properties (acoustic performance, thermal resistance, etc.) or its location (building, rooms, etc.).
THE BIM MANAGER
Your BIM manager will accompany the project management and will set up the BIM management platform so that all digital models can be deposited on it. In addition to defining the role of each stakeholder, it conducts verification of deliverables throughout the project.
THE BIM MANAGER TASKS
The BIM manager has an essential role in your construction or renovation project by:
- defining the BEP (BIM Execution Plan), i.e. the BIM project manual
- helping to synthesize BIM objectives
- selecting the project management team and defining responsibilities
- verifying the BIM deliverables
- carrying out an audit of models and mock-ups, in compliance with the BEP
- controlling the production schedule and quality
- assisting in the technical analysis of proposed solutions
- setting up means of information exchange, in particular for BIM models
- assisting project management in decision-making
THE VALUE OF USING A BIM MANAGER
With the skills of a BIM manager, you :
- guarantee the success of your BIM project thanks to its expertise
- limit the costs of your project with better monitoring of its evolution
- benefit from BIM solutions adapted to your construction
2D AND 3D MODELS
Our company realizes your 2D and 3D models from the digital BIM model. They are essential for the smooth running of the work.
THE ROLE OF THE BIM MODEL IN MODEL EDITING
Thanks to the digital BIM model, it is easy to extract all the 2D and 3D models during the execution phase of the work. The model includes a database and a graphical representation in 2D and 3D of the building. This database, together with the BIM model, contains all the technical components and the characteristics of the infrastructure.
2D AND 3D BIM
Based on your needs, the models can be viewed in 2D or 3D :
- 2D BIM : Paper models and drawings are still very popular and used by many companies. In order to be able to continue to exchange with those, it is necessary to continue working in 2D.
- 3D BIM : the geometric dimensions X-Y-Z characterize the BIM models. They are used to view, detect interference, calculate quantities, or automatically update slices, details, etc.
BIM AND BUILDINGS
Our design firm offers you its BIM services for buildings. This method truly revolutionizes the design phase and construction of the infrastructure while improving decision-making and project performance.
WHAT'S BIM ?
BIM stands for Building Information Modeling, it is a process based on new working methods and 3D modeling containing intelligent and structured data. BIM can be used for buildings as it's aimed at the different construction businesses, architecture and engineering. Through information modelling, the professionals involved have the tools and data they need to design and build tomorrow’s infrastructure more efficiently.
THE ROLE OF APM BIM FOR BUILDINGS
The APM BIM (assistance with BIM project management) can be defined as expertise and support on the digital model of a project during a construction or a renovation.
Its role is to help the project manager develop and implement the specifications and the BIM charter. By assessing the expectations of the project owner, the AMO BIM will compile different information to develop the work in a coherent manner, according to its future use.
The modeling work consists of drawing an object in 3D, filling in its attributes (information and constraints associated with the object) and finally integrating it into a digital model.
3D MODELING IN DETAIL
Modeling involves exporting data in the appropriate format, or vice versa, importing it with minimal loss of information to facilitate the reconstruction work.
3D modeling is directly related to the software used. The format and tool desired by the client must be defined before starting to model the objects of a project. Depending on the type of work, the details and information contained in the modelling must be adapted.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO MODEL
Depending on the nature of the project, modelling can be done in two ways :
- During a renovation, all that has to be done is to retrieve the scatter graph created by the 3D scanner to model a digital model identical to the existing building by integrating all the technical data of the building.
- On a new project, the digital model is built directly according to the specifications of the contracting authority or by taking an already existing model from the architect.
SCANNING EXISTING BUILDINGS
TEOLE Ingénierie 3D offers its existing building scanning services. The purpose of this measurement technique is to acquire 3D data in order to create reusable digital models for different projects.
WHY 3D SCANNING ?
In a project to renovate an existing building, a 3D scanner makes it possible to carry out a precise scan of the building in order to create a scatter graph. This method makes it possible to model the building on a digital model.
3D LASER SCANNER
Thanks to the measurement of all the information relating to the existing building, the 3D scanner allows to :
- create 2D or 3D models for building extension, renovation or the installation of new equipment
- analyse deformations and deviations of the structure and its equipment
- acquire data inside the building
We offer our electrical engineering services throughout France and abroad. We design and implement in an optimized way flexible solutions for your various electrical systems, as well as long-term support in their use.
LES DOMAINES DE COMPÉTENCES EN GÉNIE ÉLECTRIQUE
Our company operates in the following areas :
- Electricity (high and low current)
- Renewable energies
- Power generation
- Fire safety
- Computer networks
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Intrusion alarm
- KNX Protocol
- Building management system
SPECIFICITIES IN HIGH AND LOW CURRENT
Details of the elements taken into account in high and low current :
- High current :
- Emergency units
- Charging stations
- Low current :
- Safety systems
- Smart homes
- Remote reading
We carry out your feasibility study by designing the digital BIM model for all electricity, plumbing, air conditioning, ventilation, fire, etc.
BIM FOR CLIMATE ENGINEERING
The aim is to bring BIM to the service of climate engineering, electricity and plumbing by detailing, manufacturing and installing complex building systems.
Integrated tools are used to design plans, create estimates and accurately install various building systems (electricity, plumbing, heating, air conditioning and ventilation). The feasibility study thus improves collaboration and reduces losses across the project team.
WHY BIM FOR CLIMATE ENGINEERING ?
The advantages of using BIM for climate engineering are :
- Improved productivity: use of modeling and design tools to produce coordinated designs faster and accelerate project delivery.
- Improved design quality: rapid evaluation of different solutions, system design optimization and conflict reduction through intelligent modeling tools.
- More efficient collaboration: seamless exchanges between teams through collaborative tools to create, share and simply exchange model data.
For your climate engineering needs, we carry out the feasibility study, the dimensions, the drafting of the specifications, the consultation of the companies as well as the analysis of offers and the support in the execution phase.
THE CLIMATE ENGINEERING ROLE
Climate engineering uses all thermal comfort techniques. Following an accurate diagnosis of your needs and constraints, a specialist implements a high-performance solution by integrating the appropriate technologies and ensuring the safety of the processes.
Climate engineering helps you manage your energy consumption by making your project sustainable and productive thanks to the integration of different economic, ecological and regulatory constraints.
SPECIFICITIES IN CLIMATE ENGINEERING
Details of the elements taken into account for climate engineering :
- Specific air treatments
- Smoke extraction
- Fire safety
- Renewable energies
- Thermal studies